In a minute or two of trawling around LinkedIn you will be amazed at the great men who all sing the praises of failure: from Churchill to Michael Jordan; from Kennedy to Henry Ford; from James Joyce to Abraham Lincoln. On the other hand, you won’t read much about Joe Dorn, a baker in Pocatello, […]Read More about Rebound—or the Joys of Failure
ICM Associates and Pawlik Consultants recruit
You are interested in making international projects roll out smoothly and ensuring seamless collaboration between our clients and our senior consultants? Then join us as Administration and Project Support in Paris.
Since 1983, ICM Associates supports its clients in transforming organizations’ ways of doing things in an international environment. With its headquarter in Hamburg, offices in Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Berlin and Hong Kong and a network around the globe we deliver consulting and training projects for multinational companies.
To support our team in Paris (Neuilly sur Seine) we recruit an Administrative and Project Assistant as of now.
Act as a central communication hub within projects and proactively manage the project roll-out:
- Support our Consultants in their commercial and project work (edit presentations, prepare seminar material, schedule meetings and organize logistics)
- Contribute to the reliability and accuracy of our commercial and project information by entering and updating our internal CRM-System
- Manage our internal administrative processes (dispatch costs to the appropriate projects, consolidate information for client invoices, issue contracts for external consultants, manage the interface with our accountant, classify all administrative and financial documents)
- Interact with clients in order to prepare seminars and trainings
- Ensure office management: reception desk, purchase of office supplies, follow-up of suppliers
- Experience in the administrative and commercial dimensions of project management (3 years minimum)
- Studies in administrative management
- Detail focused with a high sensitivity to setting priorities and structured work
- At ease with numbers and financial monitoring off projects
- Accountable and persistent
- Desire to surprise the client and create a good relationship
- IT Savvy (Office and CRM Software)
- English and French compulsory, German a plus
- High School Diploma or Baccalaureate +2
What you can expect from ICM:
- An inspiring international context with consultants around the globe and high level clients
- A small local , yet international, team where you will work with everybody
- Personal development opportunities within a professional consulting group (www.pawlik-group.com) with its own Academy
Please send us your resumé and your motivation letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.