Il suffit de passer quelques minutes sur LinkedIn pour être bouleversé par ces grandes voix qui se dressent pour célébrer l’échec, de Churchill à Michael Jordan, de Kennedy à Henry Ford, de James Joyce à Abraham Lincoln. Mais rien sur Auguste Blaveux, pâtissier à Laroche-Migennes, qui a dû fermer son commerce en 1913 et ne […]Read More about Rebondir ou le bonheur d’échouer…
ICM Associates and Pawlik Consultants recruit
You are interested in contributing to international projects, in growing your skills in accompanying our clients in addressing their challenges and working with a diverse team of consultants? Then join us as Junior Consultant and Project Manager in Paris.
Since 1983, ICM Associates supports its clients in transforming organizations’ ways of doing things in an international environment. With its headquarter in Hamburg, offices in Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Berlin and Hong Kong and a network around the globe we deliver consulting and training projects for multinational companies.
To support our team in Paris (Neuilly sur Seine) we recruit a Junior Consultant and Project Manager as of now.
Proactively manage ICM project roll-out and contribute to effectively delivering ICM mission
- Assist our Consultants in their project work: contributing to projects, attending meetings, assisting in writing business proposals, providing logistics support (agendas, travelling, creating documents, organizing seminars)
- Interact with clients in order to prepare seminars and trainings
- Closely monitor project delivery: set project timing and action plan, adapt these when needed and manage project evaluation
- Manage the interface with external consultants working on ICM projects
- Development possibilities in co-facilitating and co-selling client workshops
- Experience in the administrative and commercial dimensions of project management (4 years minimum)
- Detail focused with a high sensitivity to setting priorities and structured work
- Accountable and persistent
- Team spirit and capacity to build interpersonal relationships
- Desire to surprise the client and create a good relationship
- English andFrench compulsory, German a plus
- Mastering the Microsoft Office Pack and internet savvy
- High School Diploma or Baccalaureate +4/5
What you can expect from ICM:
- An inspiring international context with consultants around the globe and high level clients
- A small local, yet international, team where you will work with everybody
- Personal development opportunities within a professional consulting group (www.pawlik-group.com) with its own Academy
Please send us your resumé and your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.