In a minute or two of trawling around LinkedIn you will be amazed at the great men who all sing the praises of failure: from Churchill to Michael Jordan; from Kennedy to Henry Ford; from James Joyce to Abraham Lincoln. On the other hand, you won’t read much about Joe Dorn, a baker in Pocatello, […]Read More about Rebound—or the Joys of Failure
The ICM Team Effectiveness Barometer allows team leaders and members to measure their performance on “Team Pillars” representing the internal and external ecosystem for an efficient team:
- Clarity of mission, objectives, and priorities to strengthen trust in the project;
- Knowledge and sharing of roles and operating procedures to ensure trust in the process;
- Agreement on a code of conduct and behavior to adopt and promote;
- Common understanding of interfaces between the team and its key “stakeholders,” internal and external suppliers and partners in order to operate transparently in its environment;
- Development of strong personal relationships.
ICM has developed an online questionnaire to be completed by the members of the team, their manager, and other important stakeholders. This provides a comprehensive picture of the team. The Team Effectiveness Barometer can be run regularly to ensure continuous improvement, especially if the composition of the team changes over time.
The standard Team Effectiveness Barometer can be adapted to provide a more comprehensive response to the specific concerns of a company or team, be it a leadership team, a remote team, a cross-functional project team, or otherwise.
ICM can enrich this data through individual interviews and/or focus groups and present a full summary along with the Barometer results. All data and information remain confidential and anonymous.