In a minute or two of trawling around LinkedIn you will be amazed at the great men who all sing the praises of failure: from Churchill to Michael Jordan; from Kennedy to Henry Ford; from James Joyce to Abraham Lincoln. On the other hand, you won’t read much about Joe Dorn, a baker in Pocatello, […]Read More about Rebound—or the Joys of Failure
Once leaders have identified their strengths and points for development with the CBS© self-assessment, ICM provides a set of tools, exercises, and simulations with individual feedback to allow participants to leverage strengths and reduce gaps in their Cultural Bridging Skills (CBS©). The seminar is highly interactive with a maximum of 6 to 9 participants per group.
During the CBS© Development Seminar, participants:
- Explore new cultures without feeling threatened;
- Raise their awareness of their own cultural background and personal limits;
- Gain confidence in taking calculated risks and making decisions outside of their “comfort zone”;
- Develop active listening and observation skills for clearer communication;
- Discover how to pursue business objectives while still demonstrating care and understanding for others;
- Focus on how to implement processes that facilitate common ground rules when working with people from other cultures;
- Learn to be at ease in a multi-lingual environment by adjusting their communication style to adapt to different language levels.