In a minute or two of trawling around LinkedIn you will be amazed at the great men who all sing the praises of failure: from Churchill to Michael Jordan; from Kennedy to Henry Ford; from James Joyce to Abraham Lincoln. On the other hand, you won’t read much about Joe Dorn, a baker in Pocatello, […]Read More about Rebound—or the Joys of Failure
People are working increasingly in remote teams. Whether it is to gain in flexibility, innovation, customer focus or cost reduction, geographically separated teams often face issues related to isolation, trust, communication, time differences, poorly used communication tools and misunderstandings.
ICM’s Remote Team management program engages remote teams in looking at four pillars of successful remote team work: clear team vision and mission; agreed work processes; good use of latest communications and technology and trusting relationships. Not to mention the critical aspects of remote team leadership.
Our Remote Team Management Program will allow Leaders and Project Members to:
- Develop Leadership competencies specific to the needs of remote teams
- Define the roles and responsibilities within the team as well as a code of conduct
- Learn how best to manage in a multilingual, remote environment
- Discover how to motivate people working remotely
- Agree on how the team members want to communicate and how decisions will be made
- Define processes for remote team performance management and monitoring